Sunday, July 14, 2024

More alleged victims of Jonathan Majors come forward?

More alleged victims of Jonathan Majors come forward?

More people are coming forward ahead of Jonathan Majors’ court appearance, claiming they are also victims of abuse.

Things are only worsening for Jonathan Majors, as according to a bombshell Variety report, more alleged victims are coming forward following his March arrest for domestic violence. That more individuals are not only stepping out but directly cooperating with the district attorney’s office will only damage his image further, which has nosedived since the arrest. Majors is set to appear in court on May 8th.

Majors and his team have maintained that he is innocent from day one, with Majors’ attorney telling TMZ, “Jonathan Majors is innocent and has not abused anyone. We have provided irrefutable evidence to the District Attorney that the charges are false. We are confident that he will be fully exonerated.” This is a complete double-down on previous statements from lawyers that insisted Jonathan Majors “is completely innocent and is provably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows…We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the District Attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently.”

Such evidence includes text messages that reportedly came from Jonathan Majors’ alleged victim, reading, in part, “Please let me know you’re okay when you get this. They assured me that you won’t be charged. They said they had to arrest you as protocol when they saw the injuries on me and they knew we had a fight. I’m so angry that they did. And I’m sorry you’re in this position…I just want you to know that I’m doing all I can my end. I also said to tell the judge to know that the origin of the [911] call was to do with me collapsing and passing out and your worry as my partner due to our communication prior.” Reading through, however, there is no real “evidence” of anything here, and the content can be interpreted and skewed based on whichever way you want the story to lean.

Innocent or not, Jonathan Majors has faced major backlash within the industry. As reported earlier this week, Majors was dropped from both his talent agency, Entertainment 360, and public relations firm, the Lede Company, separating themselves from the actor, who is facing charges of assault and harassment. He was also dropped from starring in ads for the U.S. Army. There is still no word on Jonathan Majors’ future at Marvel.

How do you think more people claiming they were victims of assault by Jonathan Majors will impact his immediate future? Give us your take below.

Originally published at https://www.joblo.com/more-alleged-victims-of-jonathan-majors-come-forward/

author avatar
NY Editor

Similar Articles

business banners

Most Popular