Sarah Jessica Parker said:
“Playtika masterfully designs mobile games that offer players a lighthearted and entertaining escape. I, along with so many others, love the challenge of competing against myself. The fun and whimsy of these new spots perfectly captures the gaming experience and I’m looking forward to hopefully introducing Solitaire Grand Harvest to even more new players.”
Drew Barrymore said:
“I am absolutely thrilled to continue my partnership with Bingo Blitz for a second year. Everyone who knows me knows I am an avid, voracious gameplayer and Bingo Blitz has completely stolen my heart with its ability to bring people together – especially in that it’s free to play, which means that everybody can immerse themselves in the excitement and joy of the game without any barriers.”
This month’s launch marks the first time Playtika has simultaneously debuted multiple celebrity-filled campaigns:
- Award-winning actress and producer Sarah Jessica Parker finds herself immersed in the world of Solitaire Grand Harvest in a :30 second spot that pictures the famous New Yorker captivated with the farm-themed game while on the Solitaire Grand Harvest commercial shoot set.
- A continuation of the multi-year partnership between Bingo Blitz and award-winning actress, producer, talk show host and author Drew Barrymore, the most recent :30-second spot features Barrymore declaring her love for Bingo even in the midst of an alien invasion.
- Award-winning actor and comedian Jason Alexander stars in three :30-second spots for the world’s #1 free-to-play poker game**, the official World Series of Poker (WSOP) app, sharing his own poker tips including keeping your ego in check, making the right call, and how to leverage your luck.
- Home renovation guru and HGTV Rock the Block star Ty Pennington gets lucky in his :30-second spot celebrating Caesar’s Slots “Happy New Winner” sweepstakes campaign, which chooses six winners per day for 20 days to win gift cards worth up to $777. **
Along with the four star-powered campaigns, Playtika is simultaneously launching a “New Year, New Slotomania” campaign celebrating the in-game redesign and new features within Social Casino-themed game Slotomania, the world’s #1 free-to-play slots game***.
Nir Korczak, Chief Marketing Officer at Playtika said:
“The synchronized launch of these epic, star-studded campaigns showcases the strength and universal allure of our diverse portfolio of category leading games, further solidifying our position as an interactive entertainment leader. Whether it’s relating to Sarah Jessica Parker sneaking in a quick game of Solitaire Grand Harvest, or learning a poker tip or trick from Jason Alexander, these campaigns underscore Playtika’s commitment to entertain the world with infinite ways to play.”
Playtika (NASDAQ:PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has employees across offices worldwide.
Forward Looking Information
In this press release, we make “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Further, statements that include words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “continue,” “could,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “might,” “present,” “preserve,” “project,” “pursue,” “will,” or “would,” or the negative of these words or other words or expressions of similar meaning may identify forward-looking statements.
Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from estimates or projections contained in the forward-looking statements include without limitation:
- the marketing campaigns that we undertake my fail to increase our revenues;
- our reliance on third-party platforms, such as the iOS App Store, Facebook, and Google Play Store, to distribute our games and collect revenues, and the risk that such platforms may adversely change their policies;
- our reliance on a limited number of games to generate the majority of our revenue;
- our reliance on a small percentage of total users to generate a majority of our revenue;
- our free-to-play business model, and the value of virtual items sold in our games, is highly dependent on how we manage the game revenues and pricing models;
- our inability to complete acquisitions and integrate any acquired businesses successfully could limit our growth or disrupt our plans and operations;
- we may be unable to successfully develop new games;
- our ability to compete in a highly competitive industry with low barriers to entry;
- we have significant indebtedness and are subject to the obligations and restrictive covenants under our debt instruments;
- the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our business and the economy as a whole;
- our controlled company status;
- legal or regulatory restrictions or proceedings could adversely impact our business and limit the growth of our operations;
- risks related to our international operations and ownership, including our significant operations in Israel, Ukraine and Belarus and the fact that our controlling stockholder is a Chinese-owned company;
- our reliance on key personnel;
- security breaches or other disruptions could compromise our information or our players’ information and expose us to liability; and
- our inability to protect our intellectual property and proprietary information could adversely impact our business.
Additional factors that may cause future events and actual results, financial or otherwise, to differ, potentially materially, from those discussed in or implied by the forward-looking statements include the risks and uncertainties discussed in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee that the future results, levels of activity, performance or events and circumstances reflected in the forward-looking statements will be achieved or occur, and reported results should not be considered as an indication of future performance. Given these risks and uncertainties, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.
Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements for any reason to conform these statements to actual results or to changes in our expectations.
*According to data.ai, WSOP is the #1 free–to-play poker game by monthly worldwide revenue across iOS and Google Play and by average smartphone monthly active users (last 12 months).
**Sweepstakes valid for players in the U.S. or Canada and who are 21 years of age or older. No real prizes are offered in the game.
***According to data.ai, Slotomania is the #1 free–to-play Slots game by monthly worldwide downloads across iOS and Google Play and by average smartphone monthly active users (last 12 months).
SOURCE Playtika Holding Corp
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/playtika-unleashes-star-power-with-debut-of-celebrity-studded-campaigns-302020518.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com