DUBLIN, Sept. 5, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Activewear Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global activewear market size reached US$ 371.7 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, the market is set to reach US$ 527.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% during 2023-2028.
Activewear is clothing designed to be worn for sports and other outdoor activities. It is made from moisture-wicking fabrics to absorb sweat and moisture and consequently keep the body temperature moderate. It is highly breathable, comfortable, lightweight, versatile, and helps prevent the odor of sweat.
It increases the blood flow, keeps muscles oxygenated, offers sun protection, and prevents chafing, rashes and muscle sprains and other ligament-related injuries. Presently, there is a rise in the participation of the youth and geriatric population in physical activities to improve their physical and mental well-being.
Activewear Market Trends:
The growing number of campaigns to promote sports participation by several organizations across the globe currently represents one of the key factors driving the market. Moreover, there is an increase in the use of green textiles to manufacture activewear using sustainable methods around the world.
This, coupled with the rising awareness among individuals about the benefits of healthy lifestyles, is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, key market players are extensively investing in research and development (R&D) activities to develop smart activewear for maintaining a workout routine, monitoring performance, and providing real-time feedback.
In line with this, the increasing disposable incomes and living standards of individuals are offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Besides this, the growing popularity of fitness apps on smartphones is positively influencing the market. Additionally, the rising demand for leisure activities, such as running and cycling, is strengthening the growth of the market.
Other factors impelling the market growth are celebrity collaborations with direct-to-consumer (D2C) and the wide availability of designer activewear brands through offline and online distribution channels.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global activewear market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global activewear market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pricing?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the age group?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global activewear market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- Adidas AG
- ASICS Corporation
- Columbia Sportswear Company
- DICK’s Sporting Goods Inc.
- Forever 21
- Gap Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Puma SE
- PVH Corp.
- Skechers USA Inc.
- The North Face (VF Corporation)
- Under Armour Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Top Activewear
- Bottom Activewear
Breakup by Material Type:
Breakup by Pricing:
Breakup by Age Group:
- 1 – 15 Years
- 16 – 30 Years
- 31 – 44 Years
- 45 – 64 Years
- More than 65 Years
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Online Stores
- Offline Stores
Breakup by End User:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x5rp47
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-activewear-market-analysis-report-2023-2028-featuring-adidas-nike-forever-21-north-face-under-armour–dicks-among-others-301917773.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com